Eastern Philosophy as the 2nd person perspective.
I learn things from objects.
I learn things from people.
I learn things from myself.
I learn things from Truth.
History of Emotions
And me oh me... Carelessness meant carelessness about pain.
"What's wrong with..." -- prying something you love from off your
"Never heard of..." --- prying your attention and making you feel
"Clinking glasses after demanding conversation..." --- breaking
METAPHYSICS OF GUESS WHAT? PRETTY WEIRD
METAPHYSICS OF BUTT IMPLANTS
1. Brian has a zero and a one.
2. Your Brians are schizophrenic: There are two Brians.
2. Brian 'is' a dick.
4. You have to integrate your Brians.
5. Sometimes your Brian really gets on your nerves: then you
might have to rough up your Brians.
6. Sometimes your Brians will make you crazy.
7. You don't have to think about your Brians.
8. Your Brians are made of various substances that don't belong
in your brains.
9. Caution: you may find your Brians are a lot of trouble, so you
may eventually try to get rid of your Brians.
10. Often you may have a choice between your Brians and your
A mysterious ironic thing, followed by an unexpected negative
reference (to magic), followed by a certain contradiction.
The norns are quite willful, so we are uncertain of the outcome.
The pattern has been broken, so at the end things will come
What we have said is not all as we thought, so we are certain of a
Are you sure? One might expect destruction, only they never last!
What tool? Tools are for the maimed, therefore we don't use our
Wizard Psychology, Magical Brains, Wizard Logic
Human Behaviors, Emotivism, Advanced Consciousness,
Faster than Thought...
How to Integrate a Clock... How to Integrate a Sandwich... Apex
BACK TO INDEX.